Saturday, February 04, 2012

Hoping NOT to be back here!

Shortly after waking up this morning, I started with an aura. It's been so long it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on. I took some ibuprofen after breakfast to hopefully head off the headache, but the times I had auras in the past the headaches weren't that bad. I'm glad I came to check this blog, because I hadn't remembered having an aura in 2006- I thought it was only the first time I was diagnosed with migraine. I haven't had them in a long time- the last bad migraine was in 2007 (my last post!) I recently started eating only vegan and exercising a lot more (I'm doing Couch to 5K), so I feel good over all. Our weather is strange (unseasonable warm), so my sinuses are probably not happy and I slept a long time last night. Hopefully, this isn't the start of a busy migraine time. I don't have a prescription for Imitrex any more (and I don't want to take it because it makes me feel weird), so hopefully this won't be an issue...

No comments: